23 February 2009

::: iT's olready beGin :::

Me..Anis...dIs is mY first tyme i writE in mY 1St bLog..i nvr tHought of wRiting sumtHing as i nvr 2 get uSed 2...bUt maY b dis is d BeginninG of mY new routine..n 4 sure my fwenz wIll kNow me bEtter..pErhaPs XD

2day i'd finished my PJM coursework 4 my unit..thanx 2 god!!!
durIng the sEssion..i felT like Hell..oWez fall in cLeepIng.gOsh..
but foRtunately i'd a loYal genG wiTh a Mole..
>
d same things happen during d class hour..
may b we r meant 2 be 2gether.lalalala~~~~~~
as long as d session..i did many things..herE theY R:--

1#taKing sum Pics..it's cOmpulsoowY
2#teXting wiF my chUbby hUbby..mIss him so Much...evn we met ystrdy
but i'm still flying without wings..10s dear 4 treat me nicely!!!
3#sLeepIng..~~cLeePing~~kRooWhh~~kRoooWhh~~
4#skeTching coUple faces.but failed..damN in drwg n sketchg!!!
c d sKetching..omG!!!!!!

5#thinking of mummy!!huP u will get well soon..hUmsicK again nGee~~~
6#lOoking oUr bOwling nyTe picS..
3 rUm 3 vs rUm 1 vs 3 rUm 2 = 3 rUm 3
coNgratz!!

7#miz my bby!!!aLiff IskanDar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment